Restaurant, Wine Bar and Pub Insurance from Integrity

Restaurant, Wine Bar and Pub Insurance from Integrity

A flexible policy tailored to meet the specific needs of your licensed restaurant, wine bar or pub.

We can cover the Assets, Earnings and Legal Liabilities of your business. Protect against Business Interruption, Buildings insurance, Loss of Liquor Licence, business conducted away from the premises and Theft by Employees, Public Liability, Employers’ Liability, Money and PA (Assault), and Commercial Legal Expenses.

Standard Cover

  • Contents and Business Interruption
  • Money and PA (Assault)
  • Goods in Transit
  • Employers’ Liability £10m
  • Public and Products Liability £2m
  • Commercial Legal Expenses
  • Equipment Breakdown – including
  • Deterioration of Stock cover

Our products can be extended to provide additional cover for your clients – these include:

  • Residential Accommodation – family personal possessions can be included
  • Accidental Damage option
  • Buildings cover and Subsidence options
  • UK All Risks for Business Equipment option
  • Option to add Theft by Employee cover
  • Loss of Licence option
  • Terrorism cover available