Telephone: 0131 653 0588  |  Fax: 0131 657 4749   

Residential Property Insurance from Integrity

Our Services

  • Instant cover available.
  • Comprehensive insurance advice.
  • Fully trained & experienced advisers.

We can provide buildings insurance, we can tailor the policy

If you rent out a residential property then we can provide Buildings insurance, and we can tailor the policy by adding cover for Loss of Rent and Landlord’s Contents.

Our products can be extended to provide additional cover for your clients.

These include:

  • Option to purchase Subsidence cover
  • Option to add Day 1 cover at a range of percentage uplifts
  • Landlord’s Contents can be insured
  • Rent Protection and Repossession Costs
  • Employers’ Liability option
  • Loss of Rental Income with selectable indemnity periods

Standard Cover

  • Property Owners’ Liability £2m – option to increase
  • Building Contents in communal areas – various levels of cover available
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Commercial Legal Expenses – specialist product

Our Landlords Let Property provides you with contents cover up to the value of £250,000. This would come in very handy if large items like tills or computer equipment became damaged.

We all hope for the best but unfortunately, we are not always able to protect our assets. This is where content insurance gives your business security and peace of mind. Our policies are very flexible and also allow you to cover your stock and cash kept on the premises.

We are able to offer you immediate online access to a panel of the insurer for residential let property risks.

We are able to offer terms for the following:

  • Properties let direct to council
  • Properties let directly to housing associations
  • Bedsit type properties
  • Multi-tenanted houses/flats
  • Asylum seeker tenants
  • Short term lease
  • DSS benefit recipients
  • Student tenants
  • Professional and retired tenants
  • Contents only option

We are pleased to be able to offer three separate levels of cover for unoccupied property risks. This product is available online and for every quotation, you submit we will provide you with a quotation for each level of cover available. Risk types available are:

  • To be sold
  • Awaiting letting
  • To be owner-occupied
  • Pending probate settlement
  • Contents cover available